- “Frozen in Time” – juried exhibition celebrating the art of the still-life, Lewiston/Auburn Gallery 5. March 25 – June 4, 2011. Photography selected: “Butternut Squash.”
- Maryland Federation of Art Circle Gallery, Annapolis, Maryland, Online Member Show. November 1 – December 31. Juror Bodkin, former gallery owner of the American Contemporary Gallery. Photography selected: “Foggy Bog” and “Bangor Street Shadows.”
- “Colors of Hope” – juried exhibition, Lewiston/Auburn (Maine) Gallery 5. August 27 – October 9,2010. An inspirational exhibit mounted in conjunction with The Dempsey Challenge presented by Amgen. Photography selected: “Islesboro Ice Blue, Lily Pads, Magnolia and One Lotus Flower.”
- 10th Annual “American Landscapes” – national open-juried exhibition, August 20 – September 19, 2010, at the Maryland Federation of Art Circle Gallery, Annapolis, Maryland. Juror: Ann Shafer, Assistant Curator of Prints, Drawings and Photographs, The Baltimore Museum of Art. Photography selected: “Ice Fishing Shacks.”
- “In Contrast” – juried exhibition, Lewiston/Auburn Gallery 5. June 11 – August 7, 2010. Photography selected: “Inside Looking Out” and “Old and New.”
- Participated in 8th Annual Festival of Art, Maine Hutchinson Center, May 12 – June 26, 2010. Photography selected: “Islesboro Ice Blue.”
- Participated in Aarhus Gallery “44N 69W: Radius Belfast,” March 2010. Photography, “Two Ice Shacks – Lincolnville Center.”
- 9th Annual “American Landscapes” – national open-juried exhibition, September 17 – October 18, 2009, at the Maryland Federation of Art Circle Gallery, Annapolis, Maryland. Juror: Claudia Rousseau. Photography selected: “Machias Barrens.”
- “Just Look at Yourself” – self portrait, juried exhibition showcasing a wide variety of approaches and media, at the Center for Maine Contemporary Art, Rockport, Maine, August 8 – October 3, 2009. Photography selected: “Mirrored.”
- “32nd Annual Art on Paper” – nationally open-juried exhibition, March 6-April 15, 2009, Maryland Federation of Art Circle Gallery, Annapolis, Maryland. Juror: LuLen Walker of Georgetown University. Received award of recognition, Honorable Mention, for photography “Islesboro Ice Blue”.
- Participated in Aarhus Gallery “44N 69W: Radius Belfast,” March 5-29,2009. Photography, “Islesboro Ice Blue.”
- November 2009 issue of international fine-art photography COLOR magazine. Portfolio Contest Winners issue. Three images from Tulips in Winter.
- Associate of Arts, General Studies: Art, Prince George's Community College, Largo, Maryland, August 15, 2003.
- Bowie Crofton Camera Club, Maryland; member since 1999. (Visit www.b-ccc.org for club information.)
- Maryland Federation of Art, Circle Gallery, 18 State Circle, Annapolis, Maryland 21401-1866, www.mdfedart.org, 410 268-4566. Member since 2001.
- Since October 2009, I have been honored to host a monthly gathering of local photographers who are active in their art here in mid-coast Maine. Our group, the Maine Photo Alliance, can be found online at www.mainephotoalliance.org. We strive to promote the fine art of photography within our alliance and are working toward applying for grants that will enable our group to mentor and provide opportunities for youth who have an interest in photography.
- Ongoing display of current photography as greeting cards at The Working Art Gallery, Belfast, Maine, since May 2008.
- October 2008: Gift Card enclosure for CellarDoor Vineyard, Lincolnville, Maine. From original photographs of both villa and vineyard, designed and printed 500 cards to be used at establishment.